Maintain a healthy living and lifestyle through strengthening of the mind, physical, mental and spirit.
Centre of excellence and solidarity for the elderly.
About Warga Emas
The Unit of Club was officially formed in 4 January 2004. When it first started, there were only a handful of members. Now the club has over 200 members, mostly housewives and retirees aging 45 years and above.
Regular morning brisk walking with members of RC Zone 6 is held every Sunday. This would be followed by physical exercise to the beat of Gamelan. Programmes such as talks on variety of issues such as 'Faraid', volunteerism, aromatheraphy and healthy eating habits were also conducted. Members were also provided with regular health checks on their blood pressure, weight and body mass index.
• Assist in maintaining health and wellness
• Interaction in religious, social and befrienders matters
• Appreciate nature, environmental well-being
• Foster goodwill and self-help amongst members
• Involved in recreational activities within and outside mosque
• Visiting sick members and attending celebrations
• Encourage Volunteerism and mutual cooperation (Gotong-royong)
• Members Appreciation
• Assist in continuous learning in areas of:
• Financial management
• Usage of CPF monies
• Wills and/or Faraid
• Management of Wealth and Properties
• Living along
• Family matters
• Weekly morning physical exercise
• Short discourse and group supplication (doa')
• Health Talks and Check Ups
• Visit welfare homes
• Learning Journeys within and outside country
• Annual spring cleaning of the mosque
• Celebrate Mother's/Father's/Grandparent's Day Celebrations
• Involved in mosque's Islamic Celebrations such as:
• Awal Muharram
• Eid Celebrations
• Attend to invitations from other NG Organizations:
• National Day Observations and Dinners