1. Mosque Maintenance Assistant & Noja (Full time / Part time)
- Able to work on shifts, weekend & public holiday
- Able to work as a team
- Only Singaporeans or PR need to apply
2. Front desk Officer (Part time)
- GCE 'N'/'O' Levels
- Proficiency in MS Office is essential
- Must be physically fit and able to multi-task
- Service oriented
- Able to work in the evenings and weekends
3. Kindergarten Teacher
- Minimum Diploma in Pre-school Teaching
- 5 'O' Levels with B4 in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and IT
- High desire to nurture young children
- Fresh graduates may apply
- Attractive salary awaits the right candidate
Comprehensive Staff Benefits
- Leave Benefits - Vacation, Medical, Hospitalisation, Compassionate, Examination, Marriage, Maternity/Paternity, Childcare, Child sick leave, Pilgrimage leave, Family Care Leave, Parents Care leave & Birthday leave.
- 5-day work week
- Medical Benefits – Credit claim up to $120 per calendar year for staff medical expenses.
- Dental Benefits – Credit claim up to $120 per calendar year for staff dental expenses.
- Long Service Award - Given to staff who has worked for least 10 years in appreciation and loyalty.
- Insurance_Group Hospitalisation & Surgical Scheme - Provides coverage for hospitalisation/surgical expenses
- Insurance_Workmen Compensation - Provides coverage for accidents at work and shuttling to work/home.
- Other benefits - Birthday, New-born, 'Get-well' , Dana Ihsan (calamity) and more.
Realise Your Pontential With Us
- Performance-based Reward System - Annual increment quantum and performance bonus dependent on your own merit rather than seniority in the mosque.
- Certification Training Sponsorship - We fully support your ambition to upgrade your work-related knowledge and skills.
- Continuous learning - Every staff is obligated to attend at least 50 hours of training funded by the mosque to be abreast of current times and technology.
- Job Transfer & Involvement in NWMC cluster projects - Gain wider exposure, bigger platform to showcase your potential and broader horizon to explore employment advancement or simply due to change of locality.
- Overseas exposure - To enhance the value on your areas of specialisation, we make provision to support your learning curve through study trips, conferences and seminars.
Interested candidates, please send in your comprehensive CV, giving full personal particulars, educational qualifications and career details, recent photograph, last drawn and expected salaries to email@example.com